Wednesday, June 1, 2011

End of the Year!!

Cannonball!!  Whoo hoo - Summer is in full swing and what is the end of the year without a little fun? I was curious as to what my students were going to do over the summer so we engaged in a little writing.  Here is what my students came up with:
My Summer Plans:
*Play football
*Play games
*Go to my Dads
My Summer Plans:
*Play
*Go to the aquarium
*Swim
Of course we had to do a little summer reading, too! I just love this book.  And who doesn't love some nice cold watermelon? Students made watermelon art and sampled real watermelon afterwards.  
YUMMY!!  :)
We sat on beach towels, ate watermelon, and watched a movie.  What a great way to end a great year!  How did YOU spend the last few days with your students?  Off to the beach now...Miss E

No comments:

Post a Comment