Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm dreaming of...next year?!?

Hey friends! I don't know about ya'll...but the end of April hits/first of May...and I'm thinking of next year. What do I want to do differently, what are my goals, what do I wish I would have done this past year, etc? You get the picture! :) Anyways, I've already found some fun pictures on Pinterest that have given me inspiration for many of my "to do's" for the upcoming 2012-2013 school year. Here they are:
MUST.organize.construction.paper. Hello fuzzy - what a hot mess mine is! I'm dying to put it in a filing cabinet drawer using hanging file folders - genius.
I hope my Dad is ready to build. I am SOOO making these this summer using PVC pipe. My plan is to have little pocket chart workstations spread throughout my room. Having these chart holders will allow me to do so. And if ya'll are like me, you bought a million bajillion of these mini pocket charts from Target $1 section - Amen?!
I want to do community supplies rather than crayon boxes. I am SO over those. And if one more child drops theirs and spills crayons and supplies everywhere, I'm liable to lose it! ha
Holy smartness. I plan on making a BUTT load of these for all the new students who come in during the school year. Am I the only one whose classroom is like a revolving door?! :( Having these "on hand" will make the transition so much easier and me - - less stressed.  ha
I need a new behavior system. Period. This one is looking mighty appealing! :)
Everything about this classroom makes me want to crawl through my computer and visit. This classroom is so beautiful, organized, colorful, and inviting. One of my goals, is to get my classroom to a state of liking. ha This may never be possible. I have some shelves I want to paint, things I want to rearrange, and just good ole housekeeping items I need to take care of in my room.

With that said, I'm already writing down ideas as I think of them. I made a few little lists to help me stay organized and not get carried away. You can grab them by clicking the pic below. What are YOU planning on doing differently next year? Leave me some love, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment