Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dental Health and a freebie!

Hey folks! I'm gearing up for a little dental health FUN! Cannot wait for our visit from the hygienist and our "egg"speriment. I SO enjoy teaching this unit although the dentist is my least favorite place to visit. Amen? Anyone else have dentalphobia? ha I may have just made that word up. I snagged Cara Carroll's unit off TpT and am excited to put it to use. I found this presh idea on Pinterest and had seen it on a few other sites as well....but mark my word, we WILL be making these! LOVE!
On another note....I might floss every day if I had floss like this! Cupcake flavored....yes please!!
Here's a little dental health freebie from me to you, just click the picture to grab from google docs. Enjoy and leave me some love, please. Happy brushing and flossing!

No comments:

Post a Comment