Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy 2nd Anniversary To My Blog

It was two years ago that I had set foot on the blogosphere and how time pass's is really amusing. Me and my blog has seen lot of ups and downs and there are moments when I did ignore my blog. But then it is a part of ME, my own space where I am free to do anything(of course, I cannot and should not ignore it) . It is something I cherish ....a space I would like to share my travel experiences.
We have started our journey together....its new, just 2years old but I am sure we will travel together for years.


I started my blog as a surprise gift to my dear hubby. He is a very inspiring person, always inspiring me to do something productive and developmental though I am a stay-at-home wife.He has always inspired me to write my travel experiences and often told me about starting a blog. But Mehr been too small then, though I had been planning nothing could be done.


It would be wrong if I don't thank Ju, my sis who is another person who inspired me to transform my dream into a reality .


A BIG "THANK YOU" Jeet and Ju for inspiring and motivating me to transform my dream into a realtiy. 


And  A very Happy Anniversary to my Blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment